Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Essential Question for My Research

Essential Question:

"How does the use of brain teasers in class help students develop their problem solving skills and improve their learning environment? Also, how can I persuade teachers at my mentorship to incorporate brain teasers into their lesson plans?"

Over the past two years, I have been able to do a lot of brain teasers with Mrs. Brooksher's class. I like to do this with them because the students think that they are really fun, but I would like to know if it improves how well they learn. I feel like brain teasers helped me learn more in the classroom as I grew up, and I would like to know if it is the same for other students. Also, I am excited to discover if they do promote greater learning because then maybe I can persuade teachers at Chestatee Academy to use more in class. This would allow me to leave a positive impact on the place that has done so much for me. This question does show that I really want to find an answer because it incorporates an action that I would like to achieve by the end of my research.

1 comment: